Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hi All! I really wanted to thank everyone for all of the support I have gotten via email and facebook. And I hope that everyone will follow what's going on in my world of event planning!

Right now I am less than 2 weeks away from the wedding that I am currently coordinating. They had originally set the date for October. But they decided to move it up to May giving us only about 3 months to plan the whole thing!! Even once they decided on May the date changed just a few times before it all came together. And so far its going great!

Christy and Robbie will wed on May 16. We are meeting with the assistant manager of the reception site tomorrow to finalize the layout of the ballroom, the final menu items and few minor details. It won't be long now!!

Hopefully I will have some pics up to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment