Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi all!

This is the final week preparing for the wedding of Christy and Robbie. Finalizing all of the small details. The Maid of Honor will be in town on Thursday and we are having a cram session to make sure we are all on the same page and finish the itinerary for the big day! Rehearsal on Friday! Wedding on Saturday! Everything is going to be great!!!

There is a possibility of a new wedding on the books. I hope to hear back from them soon. I am working on contracts and trying to figure out how to charge for my services. I feel bad for charging for something I enjoy doing so much. But that is the reason I started this business. I want to grow so big that I can make this my full time job and career.

I hope to have pics up from the wedding Saturday and will continue to update of the progress as the week goes by.

Thanks to all that are keeping up.

Kelly Allgood
All Good Occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment