Monday, May 4, 2009

Introduction

All Good Occasions has been a life long dream of mine. I have always been Ms Organization and Ms Planner so this is the perfect job for myself. Although I do have a full time job, I am very dedicated to work hard with this and ultimately make this my career.

I have been coordinating weddings for about 8 years. My services can vary from every detail to just being there when needed. Besides weddings, I have years of experience with baby showers, bridal showers, kids birthday parties, adult birthday parties and many other events. So I am willing to jump into anything you might need planned, even business / corporate events.

My fees / prices will vary due to the event and budget. So I will speak with each possible client on an individual basis to get their wants / needs and then we can talk money. But I promise to be the most fair. Especially since I am just getting on my feet making this into a legit business, I am looking for more experience than anything.

I have refreneces and will have those up soon.

I am going to continue this blog to let you all in on what I am currently doing. So bookmark this page and I hope to hear from you...

Thanks!
Kelly Allgood
All Good Occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment